The meetings, which like those of other groups are open only to members, are normally in two parts.
First, there are normal administrative procedures such as:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Proposing and balloting for new members
- Discussing and voting on the annual accounts
- Masonic news and correspondence
- News about charitable work and social events
- Various short reports from the Lodge Almoner, Membership Officer and the Mentor.
Second, there are the ceremonies for:
- Admitting new members
- Advancement of present Lodge members
- The annual installation of the Master of the Lodge and his officers
Meetings are concluded with a ‘Festive Board’ where Lodge members, their Masonic guests and other visitors dine together.